Bots have been seriously heavy the past few days (Oct 13-15 as I queue this) I report the hell out of them!! I get a bunch of these messages in my mail now too. The top photo is a bot who has been reported by 5 people giving him a Prime Suspect debuff. At that point he can’t be reported again and is hopefully being checked by staff.
How to tell a bot:
- Almost all of them have been male Firrans around level 20 (why???)
- They will stand awkwardly, attack enemy, play healing instrument, open coin purse, repeat.
- You will see them running as if in their own personal marathon and they move in a choppy way as if the program is trying to decide if it needs to stop anywhere.
- They get hung up on objects and do the following 1. run into it for a while 2. move to the side but are still stuck 3. jump then run into it again 4. back up then run forward into it again (especially with a carriage that just arrived)
- They ignore all attempts at interaction, be it local chat or whispers even if you move in front of them a lot
REPORT REPORT REPORT